//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Seputar master LU (LSY) & Living Buddha & True Buddha School.  (Read 1807614 times)

Offline Joker

• Bukan Tamu
  • Reputasi: 0
  • Funny joke(s) will cause funny karma(s)
Re: Seputar master LU (LSY) & Living Buddha & True Buddha School.
« Reply #6135 on: 17 December 2010, 07:54:23 AM »
THE TEMPTATIONS & THE REVEALATION

EARLY WARNING [-X : THIS IS DANGEROUS JOKE!!!

I SUGGEST LIVING BUDDHA FOLLOWERS DO NOT READ THIS JOKE
IF YOU READ AND THEN LAUGH, :)) CHUCKLE ^-^, SMILE  =P~
OR MERELY FEEL IT’S FUNNY :) , YOU WILL:
1) BE TRANSFERRED TO DEEPEST HELL >:D >:D   FOR ONE BILLION YEARS OR
2) BE BEATEN AND PARALYZED :hammer: :hammer: BY DEMONS OR 
3) GET BAD LUCK  ~X(   ~X(  FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE  :no: :no:

LAST WARNING [-X : IF YOU DON’T WANT TO READ, JUST SKIP THIS!!!

2500 years ago _/\_ _/\_
>:D : “Alas, I’ve failed to tempt B with the throne of the Earth as king of kings!” :(
S >:D  : “I’ve failed to seduce B with my three sexy girls too.” :( :( :(

2000 years ago :yes: :yes:
E: “Do you want to rule the Earth, Lord?”
J: “No, go to hell, you Evil one! My kingdom is not on Earth but in the Heaven.”

1400 years ago   :no: :no:
S: “Do you want a girl, Buddy?”  ;)
M: “Yes, I do, please give me a little one.” ;P ;P
S: “But you must give me millions of slaves for me.” >:D >:D
M: “Don’t worry, I will use any means to convert people of B, J, and others to follow you, Satan.”  ^:)^  ^:)^

Recently ;D ;D
E: “Yes! At last, I already have millions of civilized slaves. I think it’s more precious than your billions of uncivilized slaves, Brother. :))  :)) :)) Let’s celebrate it. Do you want to drink coffee or tea, Brother?”
S: “ Coffee , please. By the way, how about that pretty Chinese woman I gave you several months ago, Brother?”
E: “I appreciate your extraordinary gift, Brother. It’s a great pleasure for my earthly body.” 
S: “Oops, I forgot to tell you, please don’t practice twin body on her or she will sue you, Brother .=)) =)) =)) ” 
E:  ~X(   ~X(  ~X(   :ngomel: :ngomel: :ngomel:

2010, copyright, all wrongs reserved, translator and translation are welcome :)) but please take your own hell’s >:D >:D risk and Horse Head King’s voodoo. :hammer: :hammer:

Jokes will fresh your mind and are good for your mind’s health  :))
Joker is the enemy of Bed-man  >:D  >:D  the L(ou)SY Clown :o)  :o) in this SH(o)C(ked) World
Thanks or GRP welcome

« Last Edit: 17 December 2010, 07:59:45 AM by Joker »

Offline Joker

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #6136 on: 17 December 2010, 08:51:47 AM »
Sorry for typing errors, here i give the revision (moderator, please delete my first post)

THE TEMPTATIONS & THE REVEALATION

I SUGGEST LIVING BUDDHA FOLLOWERS DO NOT READ THIS JOKE
IF YOU READ AND THEN LAUGH, :)) CHUCKLE ^-^, SMILE  =P~
OR MERELY FEEL IT’S FUNNY :) , YOU WILL:
1) BE TRANSFERRED TO DEEPEST HELL >:D >:D   FOR ONE BILLION YEARS OR
2) BE BEATEN AND PARALYZED :hammer: :hammer: BY DEMONS OR 
3) GET BAD LUCK  ~X(   ~X(  FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE  :no: :no:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2500 years ago _/\_ _/\_
>:D : “Alas, I’ve failed to tempt B with the throne of the Earth as king of kings!” :(
S >:D  : “I’ve failed to seduce B with my three sexy girls too.” :( :( :(

2000 years ago :yes: :yes:
E: “Do you want to rule the Earth, Lord?”
J: “No, go to hell, you Evil one! My kingdom is not on Earth but in the Heaven.”

1400 years ago   :no: :no:
S: “Do you want a girl, Buddy?”  ;)
M: “Yes, I do, please give me a little one.” :P :P
S: “But you must give me millions of slaves for me.” >:D >:D
M: “Don’t worry, I will use any means to convert people of B, J, and others to follow you, Satan.”  ^:)^  ^:)^

Recently ;D ;D
E: “Yes! At last, I already have millions of civilized slaves. I think it’s more precious than your billions of uncivilized slaves, Brother. :))  :)) :)) Let’s celebrate it. Do you want to drink coffee or tea, Brother?”
S: “ Coffee , please. By the way, how about that pretty Chinese woman I gave you several months ago, Brother?”
E: “I appreciate your extraordinary gift, Brother. It’s a great pleasure for my earthly body.” 
S: “Oops, I forgot to tell you, please don’t practice twin body on her or she will sue you, Brother .=)) =)) =)) ” 
E:  ~X(   ~X(  ~X(   :ngomel: :ngomel: :ngomel:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010, copyright, all wrongs reserved, translator and translation are welcome :)) :))  but please take your own hell’s >:D >:D risk and Horse Head King’s voodoo. :hammer: :hammer:

Jokes will fresh your mind and are good for your mind’s health.  :)) :))
Joker is the enemy of Bed-man  >:D  >:D  the L(ou)SY Clown :o)  :o) in this SH(o)C(ked) World.
Thanks or GRP welcome.

« Last Edit: 17 December 2010, 09:12:49 AM by Joker »

Offline Joker

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #6137 on: 18 December 2010, 07:50:01 AM »

I suggest True Buddha followers do not read this joke.

If you read and then LAUGH, :)) CHUCKLE ^-^, SMILE  =P~ , or just feel it’s FUNNY :) , you will:

1) be transferred to the DEEPEST HELL  >:D  for ONE BILLION YEARS or

2) be STRUCK & PARALYZED  :hammer:  by GUARDIAN DEMONS or

3) get BAD LUCK ~X(   for the rest of your life. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE TREASURY OF JOKES ON  BED-MAN  >:D  THE L(OU)SY CLOWN :o)  IN THIS SH(O)C(KED) WORLD.

TJ 1.1 (Treasury of Jokes - Twin Verses - Chapter 1 Verse 1):

The indecent-dirty thoughts come from your adult-dirty brain and will make you suffering. :(  :(
Like the wheel of bad joke follows the car of bad joker.  :?? :??

TJ 1.2 (Treasury of Jokes - Twin Verses - Chapter 1 Verse 2):

The innocent-pure thoughts come from your infantile-pure brain and will make you happy. ;D ;D
Like the shadow of good joke follows the body of good joker. :?? :??

TJ 1.3 (Treasury of Jokes - Twin Verses - Chapter 1 Verse 3):

These are the teachings of every Great Jokers in the past, present and future time:
Purify your thoughts (until you find the right one to be married) and do good jokes every-time and everywhere

(until the moderator a.k.a. God Sumedho ^:)^ ^:)^  feels bad and prohibits you and transfers you to the global Nirvana* or local Black-out**).  ;) ;)

Note: This joke is a twisted version of Dhammapada to twist the L(ou)SY Clown. No offense to True Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Footnotes:

*Smells Like Teen Spirit (1991) - not connected with the so-called passing spirit of Kurt Cobain to the Path-mini-locker in 1994.

**Join Kopi (2010) – absolutely not drinking coffee together with Buddha Gotama but eventually joined drinking coffee with common people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jokes are good for your brain’s health.  :))

Joker is the enemy of Bed-man the L(ou)SY Clown. :o)

Thanks and  GRPs are welcome.  ;D

=============================================

2010, copyright, all wrongs reserved, translators and translation are not prohibited, but she/he is under the obvious-vicious-malicious threat of Guardian Demon’s strike  >:D and Deepest Hell’s punishment  >:D  and Horse Head King’s voodoo  :hammer:  provided by the L(ou)SY Clown.  :o) 

« Last Edit: 18 December 2010, 08:24:51 AM by Joker »

Offline Joker

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #6138 on: 18 December 2010, 08:17:28 AM »

I suggest True Buddha Followers do not read this joke.

If you read and then LAUGH, :)) CHUCKLE ^-^, SMILE  =P~ , or just feel it’s FUNNY :) , you will:

1) be transferred to the   DEEPEST HELL  >:D  for ONE BILLION YEARS or

2) be HIT & PARALYZED    :hammer:    by GUARDIAN DEMONS or 

3) get BAD LUCK ~X(  for the rest of your life. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mantra of L(ou)SY Clown :o) :

Oh My L(ou)SY >:D White Lotus Child *, Take Me Home

repeated 1.000.000.000 times  ~X( (or until your mouth and tongue exhausted and broken) :P  :P

Warning: No skeptical thoughts :?? are allowed or the mantra will be malfunctioning! :ngomel: :ngomel:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*White Lotus Child = Padma Kumara Putih :jempol:

========================================

The Skeptical Joker Verses (to extinguish The Mantra of L(ou)SY Clown):

SJ 1.1 (Skeptical-Joker Chapter 1 Verse 1)

Do not believe in jokes just because the Great Joker ever told them. :?? :??

SJ 1.2 (Skeptical-Joker Chapter 1 Verse 2)

Do not believe in jokes without personal direct experience (aha-pass-eco). ;D ;D

SJ 1.3 (Skeptical-Joker Chapter 1 Verse 3)

Prove the funny or ill-feel, safe or dangerous, healthy or pathetic, polite or sarcastic, innocent or indecent jokes by yourself :)) :))

=========================================

Jokes are good for your brain’s health.  :))

Joker is the enemy of Bed-man the L(ou)SY Clown. :o)

Thanks & GRPs are welcome.  ;D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010, copyright, all wrongs reserved, translators and translation are not prohibited, but she/he is under the obvious-vicious-malicious threat of Guardian Demon’s strike >:D and Deepest Hell’s punishment >:D  and Horse Head King’s voodoo   :hammer:  provided by the L(ou)SY Clown.  :o) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: 18 December 2010, 08:31:56 AM by Joker »

Offline Mokau Kaucu

• Sebelumnya: dtgvajra
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 81
« Reply #6139 on: 31 December 2010, 10:17:38 AM »
Untuk memperingati Tidak Tercapainya Target 500 halaman, berikut ini disampaikan text hasil download dari salah satu site LSY, yang menyebabkan perdebatan seru dan panas di  thread ini.

This is what Tathagata Shakyamuni Expounds
Translated by Lotus Cheng

A businessman by the name of Gu Quan had contacted stomach cancer.
He searched everywhere for a cure but his condition showed no signs of improvement.
His illness deteriorated and both the Western and Chinese doctors could do little about it.
On the other hand, his belief in secret remedy had made him spent considerably in
purchasing such prescriptions, but they remained ineffective.

Gu Quan was so desperate he decided to approach the deity and
asked, `If I am cured of my cancer, I`ll vow to build a temple and
serve in the temple as an attendant for the rest of my life.`

The deity replied, `You shall recover.`

Gu Quan asked, `Which godly being can cure my cancer?`

The deity answered, `Shakyamuni Buddha.`

`How can I find Shakyamuni Buddha? Where does he stay?`

`Go look for him at the Buddhist temple.`

Gu Quan had never stepped into a single monastery in his life.
Thus when he arrived at the Buddhist temple, and asked where he could find Shakyamuni Buddha,
 the priest told him that the Buddha was in the Precious Hall of the Great Hero.
When Gu Quan stepped into the main Buddha hall, he saw the golden statue
 of Shakyamuni Buddha seated in the middle of the hall.
He bowed to the Buddha and made his promise.
But the Buddha remained still and did not treat his condition at all.

Gu Quan became frantic, and asked a monk, `Can the Buddha cure illness?`

`If you`re sincere, things happen.`

`Where can I find Shakyamuni Buddha who can cure illness?`
The priest had wanted to laugh, but held his laughter and replied, `If you`re sincere, things happen.`

Gu Quan then asked, `I want to look for Shakyamuni Buddha to cure me of my illness. Where can I find him?`

The priest replied with a verse, `Do not go the distance to seek for the Buddha who resides in the spiritual mountain.
The spiritual mountain actually lies within thy heart.`

`In the heart?` Gu Quan did not understand.

The priest became impatient after Gu Quan`s persistent questioning and finally told him, `Go find Sheng-yen Lu.`

`Why Sheng-yen Lu?`

`Because...`the priest startled and said, `Because Sheng-yen Lu and Shakyamuni Buddha always enjoy having coffee together.`

This priest had read my books and he remembered my detailing of how I had coffee with the Buddha at a cafeteria.

Gu Quan was thrilled to learn this and exclaimed, `I want to have coffee with Shakyamuni Buddha!`

The priest hurried him along and said, `Go quickly. Hurry up. Go fix an appointment with Sheng-yen Lu!`

Gu Quan actually did come to see me.
I told him that Shakyamuni Buddha was actually the son of the King Suddhodana, ruler of Kapilavatthu.
His mother was Queen Maha Maya. He was born in the Lumbini Park, east of Kapilavatthu, and was named Siddhattha.

In his youth, the Buddha contemplated on the inexorable nature of life,
such as hardships faced by the farmers, the sight of animals killing each other for food,
and viewed the fighting in life with much distaste.

Whiling travelling through the city, he witnessed the phenomenon of birth,
old age, sickness and death. Thus, the Buddha, in his renunciation, became a monk.
For six years he went into ascetic practices and later realized such austerities were not the way to enlightenment.
He later bathed in the river Neranjara and accepted the offering of milk-rice from a village girl.

Finally, he sat in meditation under the bodhi tree, contempleted on the Four Noble Truths and the Twelve Links of Dependent-Arising, and became the Enlightened World-honored One, teacher of devas and men.

Since his Enlightenment, the Buddha had traveled to many places and preached to many groups of beings for forty years.
 In the year 487 B.C., the Buddha entered Nirvana under the two Sala trees near the city of Kusinaga.

I briefly recounted the life of the Buddha and upon listening to my narration, Gu Quan finally understood.
Gu Quan said, `I asked the god, and the god said my cancer will recover if I can find Shakyamuni Buddha to cure my illness. Now that I understand Shakyamuni Buddha`s life story, it appears that my cancer is incurable.`

I told Gu Quan, `Not true!`

`You mean you have a secret remedy?`

`It`s not that. You need to have faith when you fight cancer, and there are numerous cases of cancer patients who have survived the ordeal. You can believe in the Buddha, and learn from his teachings. You can find liberation through them.`

`This is how Shakyamuni Buddha heals?`

`That`s right.`

Gu Quan was very inquisitive and asked, `Buddha had died more than two thousand five hundred years ago.
How is it possible that you can drink coffee with Shakyamuni Buddha?`

I asked him, `Do you believe it?`

`I believe.`

`If you trust me, I shall explain this to you clearly. The truth is actually quite simple.
 Though the Buddha had entered into Nirvana, his spiritual light spans the universe.
This is similar to Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva who can answer a thousand prayers and appear simultaneously.
The Buddha ranks higher than the Bodhisattva and thus can do likewise.
I, Living Buddha Lian-sheng, Sheng-yen Lu have cultivated the spiritual light and
I can certainly meet the Buddha and drink coffee with him in our spiritual light bodies.
This is Soul meeting Soul, and is actually a very natural thing to do.`

I said, `Besides this, when a person passes away, his body may be destroyed but Soul remains.
When another person dies, these two Souls can meet each other.
I mean to say that the difference between life and death is simply one where a physical body exists,
and one which it doesn`t. Life and death is thus one reality.
In birth one refers to existence in the human world and in death one refers to existence in the netherworld.`

I continued, `I can cultivate to the level of Soul leaving the body,
and as long as I stay concentrated, seated in yoga posture, circulate the Chi, channel, light drop,
and light, and moves my Soul out of the body,
I can enter the Dharma Realm and meet Shakyamuni Buddha himself!`

Gu Quan listened but not quite fully comprehended my words.
But he said, `Since you can meet up with Shakyamuni Buddha,
can you do me a favor and ask the Buddha how can cancer be cured!`

`Ah!` I paused and thought about this before I said:,
`To meet the Buddha depends on circumstances and affinity. It happens naturally.`

`No matter what you must help me!`

`All right!` I nodded my head and said, `But you have to listen to my instruction.
You need to enshrine a statue of Shakyamuni Buddha, recite one sutra,
and chant Shakyamuni Buddha`s epithet with focus and perseverance.
Can you do this?`

`Yes!`

Gu Quan displayed the utmost sincerity as he enshrined the statue of Shakyamuni Buddha.
I taught him how to recite the High King Avalokitesvara Sutra, and recite the Buddha`s epithet.

Gu Quan believed these words, `One is liberated from the suffering of birth and death, and freed from all the many kinds of suffering` as outlined in the High King Sutra.
Gu Quan was even more devoted and sincere in his recitation of the sutra and epithet because of his illness.

This is:

In reciting any sutra one should persist all the way,
Ceasing all thoughts if you may.
In Saha`s Ocean of Suffering one shall see,
The wind and wave is as calm as it can be.
Thus riding in a boat towards the Lotus Land,
One sails steadily.

~Life is suffering, why should we make it more?~

Offline johan3000

• KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 219
  • Crispy Lotus Root
« Reply #6140 on: 31 December 2010, 07:17:25 PM »
The priest became impatient after Gu Quan`s persistent questioning and finally told him, `Go find Sheng-yen Lu.`

this is publication.... hahahahaha who is the dammm priest ?  :o :o :o

Happy New Year 2011
to master Lu and TBS.

Nagasena : salah satu dari delapan penyebab matangnya kebijaksanaan dgn seringnya bertanya

Offline Satria

• Sahabat Baik
  • Reputasi: -17
  • Semoga semua mahluk berbahagia
« Reply #6141 on: 31 December 2010, 07:44:05 PM »
saya salut, thread ini sampe ke halaman 410. emank menarik ya membahas master LSY. buat saya, kira-kira di mana sisi menariksnya sih?

tapi saya pengen ngucapin dulu happy new head.

Offline johan3000

• KalyanaMitta
  • Crispy Lotus Root
« Reply #6142 on: 31 December 2010, 08:09:51 PM »
saya salut, thread ini sampe ke halaman 410. emank menarik ya membahas master LSY. buat saya, kira-kira di mana sisi menariksnya sih?

Tidaklah semua pengusaha memiliki roll royce, tp mster lu pernah memilikinya n katanya udah di jual. Kalau imelda marcos banyak sepatu... Soal topi dia harus angkat topi sama mster lu. Dan banyak lagi deh prestasi mastr lu.
Nagasena : salah satu dari delapan penyebab matangnya kebijaksanaan dgn seringnya bertanya

Offline Satria

• Sahabat Baik
  • Reputasi: -17
« Reply #6143 on: 31 December 2010, 08:25:48 PM »
jd, sdr Johan itu pengagum Master Lu, ya? gak disangka. saya kira Master Lu itu seorang Bikkhu aja, ternyata dia juga pengusaha ya?

Offline Lianlee

• Bukan Tamu
« Reply #6144 on: 02 January 2011, 08:07:06 AM »

kanapa nihhh corporate nya master suka nampilkan gambar2 yg serem2 begitu ya ?
yg ini mahluk apa sihh... koq buat orang gak bisa tidur aja dehhhh  ^:)^ ^:)^

pls jelasin ya padpad

nihh kukunya udah lama gak ke salon ya.... ;D ;D ;D

Kurukulla or Kurukulle is an emanation of Tara and the goddess of love. Her ornaments and her weapons express her passionate nature. Her red body is adorned with bone and gold jewels, swirling carves, and tiger skin. She also wears a garland of severed heads and a skull crown over her flaming hair. Kurukulla dances on three writhing human bodies. The bow, arrow, goad, and noose that are her weapons are formed of flowers. an emanation of Tara and the goddess of love. Her ornaments and her weapons express her passionate nature.
Kurukulla is a 4-armed dancing red Tara, an archer whose bow made of flowers relates to the subjugation of ego and the use of love/attraction in the service of dharma.  Hrih is her seed syllable and her mantra: Om Kurukulle hri svaha!

http://www.khandro.net/deities_female.htm

Offline adi lim

• Sebelumnya: adiharto
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 108
  • Sabbe Satta Bhavantu Sukhitatta
« Reply #6145 on: 04 January 2011, 04:49:35 PM »
isu terbaru : buda hidup lsy rencana februari berkunjung ke jakarta.
berhubung perlu 'biaya besar' utk mengadakan 'kegiatan upacara2 (puja api homa, puja penyebrangan arwah, puja rezeki) ==> prediksi anggaran diatas USD 1 juta , maka semua kegiatan upacara tersebut di Jakarta tidak bisa terpenuhi :'(
dan utk tidak mengecewakan para murid/siswa atau pengikut/penggemar, lsy di Indonesia akan mengadakan peresmian peluncuran buku baru dan temu kangen guru dan murid. ^-^
Demikian sekilas info,  =)) =))  =))

_/\_
« Last Edit: 04 January 2011, 04:51:26 PM by adi lim »
Seringlah PancaKhanda direnungkan sebagai Ini Bukan MILIKKU, Ini Bukan AKU, Ini Bukan DIRIKU, bermanfaat mengurangi keSERAKAHan, mengurangi keSOMBONGan, Semoga dapat menjauhi Pandangan SALAH.

Offline johan3000

• KalyanaMitta
  • Crispy Lotus Root
« Reply #6146 on: 04 January 2011, 07:16:57 PM »
isu terbaru : buda hidup lsy rencana februari berkunjung ke jakarta.
berhubung perlu 'biaya besar' utk mengadakan 'kegiatan upacara2 (puja api homa, puja penyebrangan arwah, puja rezeki) ==> prediksi anggaran diatas USD 1 juta , maka semua kegiatan upacara tersebut di Jakarta tidak bisa terpenuhi :'(
dan utk tidak mengecewakan para murid/siswa atau pengikut/penggemar, lsy di Indonesia akan mengadakan peresmian peluncuran buku baru dan temu kangen guru dan murid. ^-^
Demikian sekilas info,  =)) =))  =))

_/\_

semoga juga bisa meluangkan waktu utk berdiskusi dgn member2 di DC,
menjawab pertanyaan2 dgn lugas....

wuss 1juta USD.... tinggal nyari beberapa kongomerat dehhhh pasti beres tuhhh
(spt kalau ada piutang2 lama yg tak tertagihhh....)

Offline Adhitthana

• Sebelumnya: Virya
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 239
« Reply #6147 on: 04 January 2011, 11:58:34 PM »
Sacheng ... kalo lsy datang sediain topi batik

nambah koleksi topi lsy  ;D
  Aku akan mengalami Usia tua, aku akan menderita penyakit, aku akan mengalami kematian. Segala yang ku Cintai, ku miliki, dan ku senangi akan Berubah dan terpisah dariku ....

Offline Mokau Kaucu

• Sebelumnya: dtgvajra
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 81
« Reply #6148 on: 05 January 2011, 12:43:57 AM »

Yang menarik?  Banyaaak.
Ada koleksi Topi aneka bentuk dan warna, ada mantra untuk menyeberangkan orang, ada Uang Neraka 100 Milyard dollar perlembar, ada Twin Body Praktek  :o  :o  :o , ada Ngerumpi Soul to Soul dengan Buddha Gotama, mungkin kopi yang diminum juga "Soul"nya kopi. ;D ;D ;D

Masih banyak lagi yang lain; baca saja pelan pelan, take your time lah.
~Life is suffering, why should we make it more?~

Offline Brado

• Sebelumnya: Lokkhitacaro
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 67
« Reply #6149 on: 05 January 2011, 04:30:50 PM »
Tanya dong,

Master Shengyen & LSY sama atau beda sih ?
Kabarnya Master Shengyen sudah Alm ?

anything