//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Incident Reports  (Read 1590 times)

Offline vendelta

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: 1
Incident Reports
« on: 23 April 2012, 12:04:52 AM »
Freak Guys that confessed as holy and their bully over certain guys.
Me, Banker, and L.C. (and our FamiliES) and many others.
ofcourse under Traped, Drived, SetUp, and Fighting us each others, and picking spacegoats to becoming their fooled victims.
-----------------------------------------------
ARE THEY THE SAME GUYS OR DIFFERENT GUYS ?????
Its had to classified them !!!
--------------------------------------------
+/+  Fatty Uncle. Ranked (*).
:-( Ever created Commander Spirits, Because according to him human type are very ugly value, they are very bad guys indeed. )-:
:-( Ever let died 2 girls, girls or daughters of L.C. that already become commender entity but failed and let got killed by others, even already hard rescued by me and one of them ever become Dream girl and high desired in woeing by several guys indeed. )-

+/+  Physcho Fatty. Ranked (*).
:-( Claiming him self of Buddha Amitabha. )-:
:-( Desire become GOD, because If become GOD, could punish anybody without having Sin, Argumented by him. Possible when was kid ever got bulled heavily, and got physcho kid illness. )-:
:-( Ever insist accused me of Bank Robber Intend on certain Banking Case. Possible causes maybe per some one requests, maybe by The Bank Owner, or maybe by some one that got mighty power. )-:

+/+  Fake A.Einstein (F.A.E.) Ranked (**).
:-( Ever cheated white gene by confessed as Einstein, and asking white gene to tight protecting good guys just like Me and Rhinphoce, and ever threatened me to reincarnate me each time by driving reborn and every time under bullion control. )-:
:-( Ever confessed as Buddhism was founded by him and confessed as Buddha Sakyamuni after ever claiming as (fake) Einstein. )-:

White gene suspected from India and possibly Buddha Sakyamuni because very mighty and could entering time dimention, but unfortunately Got Amnesia and forgotten who he is.
He ever moving the train and reach Medan within 2 hours that supposed only reaches Tebing Tinggi. And because of that The Train got changed to older fashion and I got lost my bag staff that contain All School certificates and my slippers, when I were coming back from my walk and got everything changes become strange.
Tg.Balai - Medan , takes 4.5 hours.
Tg.Balai - T.Tinggi , takes 2 hours.
And Ever waved more than 70% of micro spirits as I ever complained before and it happend in Medan the second time coming as per helping me to avoiding the too disgusting micro spirits just before finding Hotels.
Later denied as Buddha Sakyamuni because loosing Chatting debat(when comparing skills) to me about Buddhism when the topic reaches Karma Law.
Later time white gene ever came visiting me to findout wheter he was Albert Einstein or not but found by me he has India Dialect and not Albert Einstein as suspected by me at the first time met by issueing value wheter white gene was Buddha Sakyamuni or Genue Albert Einstein.

+/+  Half Fat Einstein (H.F.E.) Ranked (**).
:-( Ever purnish Lau She because ever become fierce lady. At that time He was very Ugly and Ruthless - Which guys they are as mention below? [[[ ARE THEY the same guys or different guys ? ]]]  )-:
:-( Ever would like to blaming GOD several times. Would bully GOD if ever met GOD. )-:
:-( Ever would like to purnish public spirits citizen, but blocked by me, and that ever monitored by Holy Kwan Im Phu Sat that already showed up several within her Rupang within my home, and ever stated as devil and not a holy one and would be killed by him several times but was blocked by me. )-:
:-( Ever fighting with me, one against trio with Rio, Him, and Physcho Fatty, leaded by him )-:

Einstein ever suspected as genue Einstein and ever Rescued me from wild ghosts and ever riding motorcycle behind me in pantai burung.

Below are bullion from western freak programers that confessed as Einstein(s) and Amitabha Buddha and as Buddha and as GOD.
----------
 21 April headache From :
09:00 pm - 09:20 pm (8)
09:21 pm - 09:27 pm (5)
09:28 pm - 00:00 am (7)
22 April Very Early in the morning
00:00 am - 07:50 am (7)
------------------------------------
Possibly suspect as REVENGE from ENEMIES for what has happended since yesterday.
(SEE ATTACHMENTS).
------------------------
They are making an excuse after doing some guilties and wrong, they had ever robbing citizen banking accounts within west region (thats why bank account number unsafety as could be stolen) as their protests or fight backs, or maybe riding coincident mighty and powerful and take actions secretly as their fight backs against their enemies because under bullied by others' mighties.
They ever protested of ugly and bad guys of the public human, because of that they ever threatened world wide human with scary and threatened Only rebeletions towards human world wide,
And their protests over came to my era and ruined already my friend and her banker family and already fighting us each others in intend to making chaos world wide meanwhile handling controlled over their micro buddies that ever creating rebeletions and chaos, they are planning some such stories for threaten us for an excuse and not be blamed of their actions.
They are currently fighting with their west enemies of which party should be blamed and be judged ONLY by public human.
Their fighting are really a very very long term fighting accrossing several Eras and Decades.
And Now along with this reports, it is fully depend on your individual person to ......
FB : facebook.com/vendelta67
Email : vooyage67 [at] ymail.com
Cellphone : +62-852-7567-7725,
Secret Motto : Be Good, Be Nice, Be Justice, Be Mercy, ...
Conjunction Motto : Learning Something Good are Usefull, and Learning Something Usefull are Good.

Offline vendelta

• Sahabat
  • Reputasi: 1
Re: Incident Reports
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2012, 12:09:56 AM »
When Bulled by them, see attachment
FB : facebook.com/vendelta67
Email : vooyage67 [at] ymail.com
Cellphone : +62-852-7567-7725,
Secret Motto : Be Good, Be Nice, Be Justice, Be Mercy, ...
Conjunction Motto : Learning Something Good are Usefull, and Learning Something Usefull are Good.

anything