//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: Kumpulan kisah-kisah Dhamma ( kutip dari buku dan majalah )  (Read 22252 times)

Offline Yumi

• Sebelumnya snailLcy
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 123
  • Good morning, Sunshine..
Re: Kumpulan kisah-kisah Dhamma ( kutip dari buku dan majalah )
« Reply #45 on: 19 October 2008, 10:41:32 PM »
sumber nya bagus tuh....
boleh minta ebook nya gak nih????
dalam english ya ato bilingual?
translate sendiri yah?
kuerennnnnnn.

bukunya dalam english sih.. hehe.. ini source TDE1..

http://www.buddhanet.net/flash/the-daily-enlightenment/index.html

ga translate sendiri la.. ada bantuan sesepuh juga.. hihi..  ;)
Para bhikkhu, fajar berwarna kuning keemasan adalah pertanda awal terbitnya matahari.
Demikian pula, kesempurnaan sila adalah awal timbulnya Jalan Mulia Berunsur Delapan.
~Silasampada Sutta - Suryapeyyala~

Offline ajan

• Teman
  • Reputasi: 4
« Reply #46 on: 03 December 2008, 10:32:41 AM »
wah..wah...wah bagus banget kisah-kisah dharmanya.
Kamsia so much Yumi.  ^:)^

Offline iphi-iphi

• Bukan Tamu
  • Reputasi: 2
« Reply #47 on: 14 January 2009, 04:47:14 PM »
sip!! sip!!! hohoho

Offline Yumi

• Sebelumnya snailLcy
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 123
  • Good morning, Sunshine..
« Reply #48 on: 08 February 2009, 05:08:12 PM »
TRASH

During spring-cleaning, I started sorting out everything I have in the cupboards into piles of different categories--Buddhist books, general books, childhood books, cards and letters from friends, lots of unclassifiable knick-knacks... and of course, trash. The trash pile was interesting because it piled up the highest. Like I said, the trash "was" interesting--in it were miscellaneous articles of past interests. I was very clear of what all each item meant to me. I couldn't bear to throw it away. But that now seems to be just a whole bunch of near "random" attachments.

I felt a strange sense of release as the trash piled up. I have somewhat "come of age", grown out of my past, much out of my "junior" attachments--a kind of material renunciation. I felt a sense of horror when I realised I was somewhat "throwing out" parts of my life, parts that were deemed to be of utmost importance are now pure trash. Does this means I had wasted much of my life focusing ön the wrong things? There was a dreadful, heart-wrenching feeling.

Then the answer came to be "No". All these played a part in my growth and led me to my present state. It was all a process, part and parcel. There was a reasön for every wrong turn I took in life, namely my ignorance. But it was the knowledge of my igñorance that led me here to be seeking Wisdom. I felt some relief.

The story doesn't end here. Before I cleared the trash, I told myself to be mindful of my present attachments--both material and mental. I wouldn't want to sort out a pile of trash again in a few years' time!

TDE, p. 81
Para bhikkhu, fajar berwarna kuning keemasan adalah pertanda awal terbitnya matahari.
Demikian pula, kesempurnaan sila adalah awal timbulnya Jalan Mulia Berunsur Delapan.
~Silasampada Sutta - Suryapeyyala~