//honeypot demagogic

Forum DhammaCitta. Forum Diskusi Buddhis Indonesia

Author Topic: A ii 145 - help  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Sumedho

• Kebetulan
  • Administrator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 423
  • not self
A ii 145 - help
« on: 19 July 2009, 09:02:55 AM »
Teman-teman, terutama bro Kainyn :), ada yang punya A ii 145 (Anguttara Nikaya PTS book 2 page 145) ?

Quote from: kutipan
‘Sexual intercourse must be transcended, the Lord has spoken of breaking down the bridge of sexual intercourse’ (Methunasambhuto ayam bhagini kayo methuno ca setu ghato vutto Bhagavata,

Ralat: bukan AN 2.145
« Last Edit: 19 July 2009, 07:49:31 PM by Sumedho »
There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 429
  • hampir mencapai penggelapan sempurna ;D
Re: AN 2.145 - help
« Reply #1 on: 19 July 2009, 12:13:50 PM »
binun aye baca sutta :)) liat di file ko ga ada
(§ 5) Thus have I heard : Once the Exalted One was staying
near Savatthl, at Jeta Grove in Anat hapindika'e Park. Now
on that occasion the venerable Ssr iputta was staying near
Savatthl, at East Park in the terraced house of Migara'8
mother.' Then the venerable Sariputta addressed the monks,
saying: e Monks, reverend sirs !'
"Yes, reverend,' replied those monks to the venerable
Sariputta. The venerable Sariputta said this:
e I will teach you about the person who is fet tered as to
the self and the person who is fett ered outwardly. Do ye
listen to it . Pay close attention and I will speak.'
, Yes, reverend sir ,' replied those monks to the venerable
Sariputta, who then said:
e Who is the person that is fettered as to the self ?2
Now herein a monk lives moral and restrained with
the restraint" of the obligations ; proficient in following the
practice of right.conduct he sees dange r in the slightest faul ts:
he takes up and trains himself in t he rules of morality. When
bod y breaks up ufter death he is reborn in a certain company
of devas. Thence deceasing, he is a returner, he comes back
to th is state of things. 'I'his one is called " one fet tered
as to th e self, a ret ur ner , one who comes Lack (..0 this state
of things."!
And who is the person that is fett ered outwardly?
Herein we have one who lives moral and restrained with the
restraint of the obligations: following the practice of right
conduct he sees danger in the slight est faults : he takes up and
trains himself in the rules of morality. When body break s
up after death he is reborn in a certain company of devas ,
Thence deceasing he is a non- returner, he comes Dot back t o
this state of things. This is the one who is called " one fettered
outwardly, a non-returner, one who comes not back to this
state of things ."
Again, reverend sirs , a monk lives moral and restrained . . .
and t rains himself in the ru les of morality. He is proficient
in his revulsion . his dispassion for. the ending of sensuality .
He if! proficient in his revulsion, nis dispassion for , the ending
of any existe nce," When body breaks un after death he
is reborn in a certain company of devas.3 Thence deceasing
he is a non-returner, he comes not. haek to this state of t hings .
This, reverend sin, is called " II person fettered outwardly ,
a. non-returner, who comes not back to this state of thing"." ,

mending baca pdf nya suhu, cek PM
Janganlah memperhatikan kesalahan dan hal-hal yang telah atau belum dikerjakan oleh diri sendiri. Tetapi, perhatikanlah apa yang telah dikerjakan dan apa yang belum dikerjakan oleh orang lain =))

Offline Sumedho

• Kebetulan
  • Administrator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • not self
Re: AN 2.145 - help
« Reply #2 on: 19 July 2009, 01:31:28 PM »
thanks bos, i'll check

Offline Sumedho

• Kebetulan
  • Administrator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • not self
Re: A ii 145 - help
« Reply #3 on: 19 July 2009, 07:50:10 PM »
dah dapet bos, cuma masih bingung mapping ke sutta yg mana nih. soalnya halaman 145 di versi PTS

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #4 on: 19 July 2009, 09:12:53 PM »
dah dapet bos, cuma masih bingung mapping ke sutta yg mana nih. soalnya halaman 145 di versi PTS
:)) aye ada tuh anggutara nikaya lengkap pdf nya :))
Janganlah memperhatikan kesalahan dan hal-hal yang telah atau belum dikerjakan oleh diri sendiri. Tetapi, perhatikanlah apa yang telah dikerjakan dan apa yang belum dikerjakan oleh orang lain =))

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #5 on: 20 July 2009, 08:21:47 AM »
9. Bhikkhunisuttaṃ Ý To a bhikkhuni

016.09. At one time venerable Ānanda was abiding in Ghosita's monastery in Kosambi. A certain bhikkhuni addressed a certain man: Good one, approach venerable Ānanda and in my words, worship venerable Ānanda with your head at his feet and tell him: Venerable sir, the bhikkhuni of this name is gravely ill, is in unpleasantness. She worships the feet of venerable Ānanda. It is good if venerable Ānanda could approach the monastery of the bhikkhunis, and approach her out of compassion.

He agreed, to do the words of that bhikkhuni, approached venerable Ānanda, worshipped, sat on a side and said to venerable Ānanda: Venerable sir, the bhikkhuni of this name is gravely ill, is in unpleasantness. She worships the feet of venerable Ānanda. It is good if venerable Ānanda could approach the monastery of the bhikkhunis, and approach her out of compassion. Venerable Ānanda, accepted the message in silence.

Venerable Ānanda, put on robes and taking bowl and robes approached the monastery of the bhikkhunis. That bhikkhuni seeing venerable Ānanda coming in the distance, covering herself together with the head, lay on her bed. Venerable Ānanda approached that bhikkhuni, sat on the prepared seat and said:

Sister, this body is produced from food and relying on food, food should be dispelled. Sister, this body is produced from craving and relying on craving, craving should be dispelled. Sister, this body is produced from measuring and relying on measuring, measuring should be dispelled. Sister, this body is produced from sexual intercourse, the bridge for sexual intercourse should be broken down. Said The Blessed One.

Sister, it was said, this body is produced from food and relying on food, food should be dispelled. Why was it said so? Here, sister, food should be taken wisely thinking. It is not for play, intoxication, decoration or to look beautiful. It is taken to uphold the body, without greed for soups, as a help to lead the holy life. Thus I destroy the earlier feelings and do not arouse any new. May there be no faults, for my comfortable abiding In the meantime relying on food he dispels food. If it was said this body is produced from food, relying on food, food should be dispelled it was said on account of this.

Sister, it was said, this body is produced from craving and relying on craving, craving should be dispelled. Why was it said so? Here, sister, the bhikkhu hears, the bhikkhu of this name has destroyed desires, has released the mind from desires and released through wisdom here and now abides having realized by himself. Then it occurs to him: When will I destroy desires, release my mind from desires and released through wisdom here and now abide having realized by myself. In the meantime relying on craving he dispels craving. If it was said this body is produced from craving and relying on craving, craving should be dispelled, it was said on account of this.

Sister, it was said this body is produced from measuring and relying on measuring, measuring should be dispelled. Why was it said so? Here, sister the bhikkhu hears the bhikkhu of this name has destroyed desires, ... re ... abides having realized by himself. It occurs to him, the venerable one of this name has destroyed desires ... re ... and abides here and now by himself having realized. Why should not I? In the meantime he dispels measuring relying on measuring. If it was said this body is produced from measuring and relying on measuring, measuring should be dispelled, it was said on account of this.

Sister, this body is produced from sexual intercourse, the bridge for sexual intercourse should be broken down. Said The Blessed One.

Then that bhikkhuni got down from her bed worshipped the feet of venerable Ānanda and said:

Venerable sir, pardon me I have done an offence owing to foolishness, delusion and demerit. Venerable sir, pardon me, it is for future restraint.

Sister, there, it is an offence owing to foolishness, delusion and demerit. As you see your offence and ask pardon according to the Teaching, we accept and grant you pardon. It is growth in the discipline of the noble ones to see the offence and ask for pardon according to the Teaching for future restraint.

Offline Sumedho

• Kebetulan
  • Administrator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • not self
« Reply #6 on: 20 July 2009, 08:50:16 AM »
mirip yak...

thanks bos

aye coba OCR yg pdf itu, tapi crash kemaren. nanti coba lagi ah

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta

Offline K.K.

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • Reputasi: 268
« Reply #8 on: 21 July 2009, 11:17:17 AM »
Teman-teman, terutama bro Kainyn :), ada yang punya A ii 145 (Anguttara Nikaya PTS book 2 page 145) ?

Quote from: kutipan
‘Sexual intercourse must be transcended, the Lord has spoken of breaking down the bridge of sexual intercourse’ (Methunasambhuto ayam bhagini kayo methuno ca setu ghato vutto Bhagavata,

Ralat: bukan AN 2.145

Betul seperti yang ryu bilang. Itu Bhikkhuni Sutta (Anguttara Nikaya, Catukka Nipata, Cattuthapannasaka, Indriya Vagga, Bhikkhuni Sutta).

Offline Sumedho

• Kebetulan
  • Administrator
  • KalyanaMitta
  • not self
« Reply #9 on: 21 July 2009, 11:49:13 AM »
ups, kelupaan. thanks ryu. thanks kainyn

Offline ryu

• Global Moderator
  • KalyanaMitta
« Reply #10 on: 21 July 2009, 02:58:31 PM »
Ta kira bisa dapet GRP 500 nih dari suhu ;( =))

anything